Here, you can create Attendance Schemes and then map them to your employees. If an Attendance Scheme is already created, you can also see that from this screen. The existing Attendance Schemes appear with the scheme name and the icon of the actions that you can perform on them.
To navigate to Attendance Scheme page, click Settings icon > System Settings > Attendance > Attendance Scheme.
Figure 1: Viewing the Attendance Scheme Page
Creating an Attendance Scheme
To create an Attendance Scheme, perform the following actions:
- On your Attendance Scheme page, click + Add Attendance Scheme. The Add Attendance Scheme page opens.
Figure 2: Creating an Attendance Scheme
- In the Scheme Name text box, enter the name for the attendance scheme.
- From the Shift Rotation Policy drop-down list, select the appropriate shift rotation policy.
From the Weekend Policy drop-down list, select the appropriate weekend policy.
The Edit Weekend Policy icon () appears besides the Weekend Policy drop-down. Click the edit icon if you want to further modify the selected Weekend Policy.
- In the Swipe Capturing Method search box, enter the required swipe capturing method and select the swipe capturing method from the results.
From the Selfie Verification Method drop-down list, select the swipe verification method for collecting employee swipes.
- In the Attendance Location Selection while search box, enter the required swipe capturing method and select the swipe capturing method from the results.
- From the Actual Hour Computation drop-down list, select the logic for computing the actual hours.
- From the Attendance Policy drop-down list, select the appropriate attendance policy.
- From the Employee Filter drop-down list, select the required employee filter. Click the Create an Employee Filter. Add New Filter icon to create a new Employee Filter. To know more about creating Employee Filter, refer
- Click Save. A message displays informing that the Attendance Scheme is created. The scheme is then assigned to the selected employees according to the selected filter. The created Attendance Scheme now appears on the Attendance Scheme page. Click the Edit Scheme Info icon () to modify the details of an existing attendance scheme.