IT Statement is a final report of your IT calculations based on your income for the financial year. The statement can be only accessed by employees if it is released by admin. The IT statement contains calculation of income tax for the complete financial year and the declarations provided up to current date/month.
To navigate to the Income Tax Statement page, click My Info > Salary > IT Statement.
Figure 1: Viewing your IT Statement
IT Statement provides you with a detailed view of your income tax calculations. You can view the following information on this page:
- Tax Calculated as Per: The tax regime based on which tax is being calculated.
- Net Tax: Net amount of tax payable.
- Tax Deductible Per Month: Amount of tax to be deducted on a monthly basis.
- Remaining Months: Total number of months remaining to pay tax for the current financial year.
- Total Tax Due: Total amount of tax payable to be deducted for the remaining months of the current financial year.
Viewing Your Income Tax Statement for a Particular Month
To view your IT Statement, perform the following actions:
- From the drop-down menu, select a particular month and year. The IT statement for the selected month opens with complete information about your income tax.
- Click to download the statement.
- You can expand all the tabs by clicking Expand All [ ] tab.
- You can collapse all the tabs by clicking Collapse All [ ] tab.
Figure 2: Viewing Your IT Statement