The Attendance Muster page provides an overview of your team members' attendance details for the previous, and current months. The Attendance Muster page allows you to override the existing attendance. The changes made on this page, reflect throughout the Attendance module. You can filter and search for a particular team member and view his/her attendance details. You can also download the month-wise attendance muster for all your team members. On the Attendance Muster page, you can perform the following actions:
To navigate to Attendance Muster page, click Attendance > Attendance Muster.
Viewing Attendance LegendsView attendance legends
Legends indicate the description of colors and patterns used on the Attendance Muster page. To view and understand attendance legends used by your company, perform the following actions:
- Navigate to the Attendance Muster page, click Attendance > Attendance Muster. The Attendance Muster page opens.
- Click Legends. Legends sidebar opens.
- In Legends sidebar, you can view different Actionable Status, Alerts & Deductions, and Display Status.
Viewing a Team Member's Attendance Details based on the FiltersView team members attendance details based on the filters
You can filter your team members based on Designation and Location. To view details of your team members based on the filters, perform the following actions:
- On the Attendance Muster page, click . Apply Filter sidebar opens.
- From the Designation drop-down list, select the required designations.
- From the Location drop-down list, select the required locations.
- From the Department drop-down list, select the required department.
- Click Apply. Employee name list is updated with the filtered employees.
- In the Enter Emp. Name or Id search box, enter the employee name or employee ID.
- The selected employee's attendance details are displayed in the table.
Overriding a Team Member's Attendance DetailsOverride a team members attendance details
There might be scenarios wherein you require to modify and override a team member's attendance details. The Attendance Muster allows you to modify your team member's attendance details. To override attendance details, perform the following actions:
- Navigate to Attendance > Attendance Muster. The Attendance Muster page opens.
- In the table, under Attendance Days, click attendance cell of an employee below the date for which you must override the attendance.
- Select the relevant letter corresponding to the attendance status you want to override for the employee.
- Click screen anywhere outside the table. Attendance is updated. The days you have overridden the attendance is marked with a purple triangle.
Downloading the Attendance Muster for a MonthDownload the attendance roster for a month
You can download the attendance muster for the selected duration. To download the attendance muster, perform the following actions:
- On the Attendance Muster page, from the month drop-down list, select the month for which you want to download the attendance muster.
- Click to download the attendance muster for the selected month.
Viewing Your Teams' Attendance SummaryView your team's attendance summary
The Summary section displays columns representing all the legends. Each legend lists the total number of days in a month, based on a team member's attendance. To view summary of your team's attendance, perform the following actions:
Navigate to Attendance > Attendance Muster. The Attendance Muster page opens.
The summary of each employee's total number of presence is already displayed in the table under the column P.
In the table, click . Summary columns expand displaying the attendance details.
- Helpdesk Page - To learn more about the Manager's ESS portal from our helpdesk page, click here.
- Video - To watch the video on the ESS portal, click here.