- Click Payroll > Setup > Payroll Repository.
The changes that you make here reflect in Payroll > Payroll Inputs > Salary.
Select a component (1) from the Search Component drop-down list such as REIMBURSEMENT ITEMS.
The path (2) for the selected component displays.
Clickto scroll to the indicated path as follows:
You can stay at the parent component level (1) or drill down to a child component (2) such as MEDICAL REIMBURSEMENT.
- View or modify the various values of the component from the tabs alongside as follows:
Remember to save changes made in each tab.
- Agent Info
Select FORMULA AGENT (1) from the Payroll Agent drop-down list to modify (2) the formula, if required, to calculate Reimbursement.
Select required functions, operators, and components for the formula from (3).
- Click Validate to validate the modified formula.
- Repeat steps for REIMBURSEMENT AGENT and HAND ENTRY AGENT if required.
- PT Deduction for Directors
Now, PT for directors is deducted only if Is Director option (Employee > Information > Employee Profile) is selected and option for PT deduction for directors is enabled. By default, PT deduction is enabled. To disable PT deduction for directors:
1. In the Search Component drop down, select PROF TAX and in the Agent Info tab, select the Payroll Agent as Professional Tax Agent.
2. Check the box Do not deduct PT for director.
3. Click Save Changes.
Teddy payslip is a payslip present in the Payslip Gallery of greytHR which provides income and deduction values in a horizontal layout along with TDS information. Now, there is an option in Payroll Repository settings to select an exemption item for any tax or non-tax related component in greytHR. This helps in displaying the income tax deductions in the Teddy payslip.
Expand title Perquisite to Form 12 BA Mapping
Now, you can map the perquisites to Form 12 BA components items at the time of creating the perquisite. This feature ensures that Admin does not put off the task of mapping perquisites to Form 12 BA components items.
1. In the Tax Properties tab, select Item Type as Perquisite or Perquisite - One Time Tax.
2. In the Form 12 BA Mapping drop down, select the Form 12 BA component item to be mapped to the perquisite.
3. Click Save Changes.
- Click or to to add a component at parent or child level in the component bar to the left.
- Click when you are done.
- Click Update again in the Update Repository pop-up window.
- A success message displays.