- Total OT Hours: Total OT Hours is a sum of the Arrears, Reversal, and Regular Overtime hours for all the employees for the selected payroll month.
- Total OT Paid/Payable: The Total OT Paid is the total amount to be paid for the entire payroll month. If the payslip is not released for employees, it is visible as Total OT Payable.
- Total OT Arrears: The arrear amount that will be paid in the current payroll month is called Total OT Arrears.
- Total OT Reversals: Total OT Reversals is the reversal amount that will be deducted in the current payroll month.
Employee: This column displays a list of name and ID of all the employees who were considered for overtime payout.
- Gender: The overtime payout is different for different gender depending on the statutory guidelines. Hence, the gender of the employees is mentioned in this column.
- Total OT Days: This column displays the number of overtime hours performed by each employee for the selected payroll month.
- Total OT Hours: This column displays the number of overtime hours paid for each employee for the selected payroll month.
- Total OT Earnings: Earnings are the amount that is payable/paid to the employee for overtime hours. Total OT Earnings = Total OT Hours(HH:MM) * Overtime Pay-Rate Calculator per hour (defined in overtime policy payout settings).
- Details: This column contains individual links for more details for each employee. From the Register for (Employee First Name) page Overtime Register details page, you can also download individual employee's overtime register report.
You can view and download all the details for individual employees from this page. This report will include complete overtime details of an employee for all the months. To download the register for an individual employee, perform the following actions:
- In the Register for (Employee First Name) pagethe Overtime Register details page, click available under the Details column against the required employee's name. The following screen appears:
- Click download icon to download your Overtime Register for the required employee.
Reprocessing the Overtime Payments
OT Reprocess is a smooth automated process. This option is enabled only when there is a change in overtime payout rates or salary revisions. In such a case, the system will alert admin with the following error message:
You can download the error report containing the information of the employees who are affected by the wage rate change. Admin can then reprocess the overtime payout as per the new calculation. To reprocess the overtime payouts click button.