Leave Grants are to compensate for the time you have worked on company holidays, weekends or special occasions such as birthday or anniversary.
Figure 1: Viewing Your Claim Leave Grant Page
Claiming Leave Grant
To claim your leave grant, perform the following steps:
- Click Leave Grant under Leave tab on the Apply page.
- From the Leave Type list, select the type of leave that you want to avail.
- In the From Date field, select the appropriate date from the calendar that appears and then select the relevant session from the From Session drop down.
In the To Date field, select the appropriate date from the calendar that appears and then select the relevant session from the To Session drop down.
- The Days field, manually enter the number of days you have applied for leave.
- In the Apply To list, select the name of your Manager.
In the Reason box, type the reason for leave grant.
You can also notify others about about your leave. To do so, in the CC To box, click Select and mark the employees to whom you want to notify about your leave plans and then click Add.
- Click Apply to submit your request.
The system sends an email notification, to the approver and to the contacts to whom you have marked a copy of the leave grant application.