Release Version: 5.3.7
Updates made as on 23rd. February, 2018
List of enhancements this week:
Include All or Select Employees For LWF (Labor Welfare Fund) Deduction
For organizations registered under LWF, greytHR provides an option to include all or select employees for LWF deduction.
Click here to select employees for LWF deduction.
To Select Employees for LWF Deduction
The Add Employee excel importer is enhanced with a column Is Employee Covered Under LWF to facilitate LWF deduction for employees added in bulk.
View CTC Breakup in Salary Revision
Now, employees can instantly view the CTC breakup in the Salary Revision History page of the ESS portal.
Employee Leaving Date Introduced in the Income Tax Statement as well as Report
Now, Admin can view the employee leaving date in the Income Tax tab as well as in the downloaded IT report.
To View the Income Tax Tab:
- Navigate to Payroll > Payroll Inputs > Income Tax.
- Select the employee whose leaving date is updated. You can view the same in the Income Tax page as well as in the downloaded report.
Figure 5 - View Income Tax Components of an Employee in the Separation Process
Ignore Leave Rules While Granting Leave
Admin can now bypass leave rules while manually granting leave for an employee. A new privilege is introduced for Leave-Admin category to ignore leave rules associated with the corresponding leave type while manually granting leave. Click here to learn more.
- Issue in accepting HRA in POI section is resolved.
- There was an issue of resigned employees without UAN, appearing in the text file, while generating the PF ECR report for employees of type Regular. This issue is resolved.
- During regularization, attendance status was incorrectly displayed if the employee had not fulfilled the minimum hours. This issue is corrected.
We’re always there to support you, so feel free to reach out to our support team for immediate assistance:
Phone: +91-80-4022 5900
Timings: 9:30 am - 6:30 pm | Monday to Friday
For greytHR Self-Help and Support: