Your Home page is the start-up page of the greytHR application. The home page is used to facilitate navigation to other pages on the site.
On the Home page, you can perform the following actions:
- Tracking your requests
- Viewing the upcoming holidays
- Marking your attendance
- Review the workflow requests
- Completing the data drive
Tracking your Requests
To track your requests, perform the following actions:
- Under Track, click the item that you want to track. You will be redirected to the relevant page depending on the item you clicked.
- On the redirected page, select the item that you want to track.
- You can view or withdraw the details of your selected item. To view the details, click View Details to see the details of the selected item. To withdraw the particular request, click Withdraw to withdraw the selected item.
Viewing your Upcoming Holidays
Clickto navigate to Holiday Calendar. You can view all public holidays allotted for a year.
Marking your Attendance
Attendance is the only proof of your presence at the workplace. Therefore, you must mark your attendance every day as soon as you log on to your system at the workplace.
The Sign In/Sign Out section on your home page displays the date, day, time, and Sign In/Sign Out button. Click Sign In button to mark your attendance for that day. Click the Sign Out button to sign out for the day.
The availability of the Sign In/Sign Out feature on the Home page depends on your attendance marking setup of your organization.
Reviewing the Workflow Requests
The Review widget helps you to review the status of your and your teammate's requests. This widget displays the workflow requests such as attendance regularization, claims, leaves, documents, and helpdesk requests. Whether you are a reporting manager or an employee, you might be required to review your teammate's workflow requests, such as Helpdesk requests, claims, or Attendance regularizations.
To review a request, perform the following actions:
- On the Home page, from the Review widget, click arrow > for the required request such as Attendance Regularization, Leave, Claim, Letter Request, or Helpdesk.
- The relevant page opens. On the recently opened page, you can view the complete details of the raised request. In addition, you can also view the Application Timeline of the request.
Completing the Data Drive
Your HR admin might initiate the data drive for you to collect the Aadhar card and bank account details. After the admin has initiated the data drive, you can view a pop-up on the Home screen. Fill in the details as prompted in the pop-up to complete the data drive. In case you want to fill in the details later, on the pop-up, click Remind Me Later. To share the details of Aadhar card using data drive, perform the following actions:
- On your Home screen, in the My To-Dos widget, click the Update Aaadhar details.
- Update Aaadhar details pop-up appears.
Select I have a Aadhaar card option.
Note: If you have applied for the Aadhaar card and have only an enrollment number, select the I have enrolled for Aadhaar card option.
- Using the Attachment option, attach the relevant documents.
- Click Submit to submit your Aadhaar card details for the data drive.
To complete the Bank details data drive, the process is similar. On your Home page, in the My To-Dos widget, click the Update Bank Details option and submit the required details to complete the drive.