Attendance regularization is where you can regularize your attendance and negotiate the penalties that are applied for a particular date on managers approval. The penalties will be applicable as per the company policies such as late in/early out, not fulfilling half day/full day, minimum hours for a day, swipes not recorded for a day etc.
You can regularize your attendance based on the organization's policy. This policy can be related to various factors, such as month-end attendance processing or your sign in/out details for a period, your attendance not recorded or anything related to your violation of attendance rules.
To navigate to My Regularizations, click Attendance > Attendance Info > My Regularizations.
You can apply for your attendance regularization here. To regularize your attendance, perform the following steps:
- Select the dates of attendance regularization from the calendar to choose the dates individually. You can also click Quick ADD to instantly add all the exception days for which you have not fulfilled minimum hours. Under Jump To, click on any date to enter the reason of regularization for that particular date.
- The selected dates displays under Apply tab along with the name of your reporting manager.
- Enter Remarks to add the remarks for your attendance regularization request.
- Click and select the employee to add any employee for whom you wish to notify the details of your regularization.
- In the selected date of regularization, under Reason, enter the reason for your attendance regularization for that particular day.
- Click Submit to apply for attendance regularization. Your request is sent to the manager.
The pending tab displays the regularizations which are initiated from an employee, however, is in the pending state. The pending tab also allows you to withdraw or view details of your pending regularizations.
Withdrawing Pending Regularization
- To withdraw a pending regularization, select the particular regularization by a single click.
- Click Withdraw to pull back your regularization request.
- You will see a validation pop up message displaying Are you sure you want to withdraw this application?. Click Confirm to approve your withdrawal request.
Viewing Pending Regularization
- To view the details of a pending regularization, select the particular regularization by a single click.
- Click View Details to see the details of your selected regularization. The Pending Regularizations page opens displaying your selected regularization details.
- In Pending Regularizations page, under Application Timeline, enter the comments that you want to send along with your regularization request. Click Post to add your comments.
- You can also withdraw your regularization in Pending Regularizations page. Click Withdraw to pull back your regularization request. Click Cancel to go back to the pending page.
History tab displays the past record of attendance regularizations. You can view the details of your closed/withdrawn regularizations.
Viewing details of Closed/Withdrawn Regularization
- To view the history of your pending regularization, select the particular regularization by a single click.
- Click View Details to view the details of selected regularization. The Regularizations History page opens and you can view the details of your selected regularization.