- Navigate to Employee > Information > Employee Documents.
Figure 1: Navigating to the Employee Documents page
- In the Employee Documents page that appears, search and select the employee for whom you want to add the documents.
Now, fill in all the fields and upload the document.
Figure 2: Uploading the Document
Only PDF, XLS, XLSX, DOC, DOCX, TXT,PPT, PPTX, GIF, JPG, PNG files are accepted. Individual files with a maximum size of 10MB, are allowed. You can select multiple documents to upload at once.
- Click Submit. A success message appears and you're redirected to the Employee Documents page. The uploaded document(s) are listed in the same page and also appear in the Employee Documents page, in ESS. You can download, delete and even edit the file.
Figure 3: Redirected to the Employee Documents page
You can add a new category by performing the following steps:
- Under Category group, from the drop-down list, select Add New Category.
- Double-click on the fields that appear and type the new category name that you want to add.
- Click Save to save the category.
You can then download , edit  and delete  the document by clicking the appropriate icon. You also have a filter option which allows you to view documents of your choice. For example, Educational, Others or Experience.