The Salary Revisions page gives a brief overview about the latest salary revisions of your employees. You can also approve or reject the salary revision from this page.
If you're a single user or the user who has both the entry and the approval rights, then the revision/ update gets auto approved.
Navigate to Payroll > Payroll Inputs > Salary Revisions.
Data displays for a given month if there is salary revision effective from that month and the Payroll is run.
- Click the Status dropdown list to select required status. By default, the status is PENDING.
- Click the checkbox adjacent to the employee's name whose salary revision you want to Approve or Reject.
- Click Approve or Reject respectively. A Remarks popup appears.
- Type the remarks and click Confirm. A success message displays.
- Change the status to Approved or Rejected to view the records.
- You can also change the approved records to rejected. Records processed through Payroll processing would automatically display as Approved.