Release Version: 5.3.3
Updates made as on 3rd week of Oct 2016
Admin can Approve or Reject Claims on Behalf of a Reviewer
Earlier, the Admin could not intervene in the Claim workflow on behalf of a Reviewer and accordingly approve or reject a particular Claim. But with this update, Admin can now approve or reject a Claim on behalf of a Reviewer (a named user). In order to do so, the Admin has to enable an option. The following steps guide the Admin to enable the option:
- Navigate to User Administration > User > User Roles. All the named users are listed.
Click the edit icon adjacent to the Admin user.
This option can also be enabled for any other named user, whom the Admin wants to grant access to approve or reject the Claims on behalf of a Reviewer.
- On the Edit User Roles page, choose Claims in the Category drop down.
- For the feature Claims Workflow User, enable the Read and Write access.
- Click Save.
Once this option is enabled, the Admin (or the named user for whom this option is enabled) can approve or reject the Claims on behalf of the Reviewer and the following options are available on the Expense Claim page under Workflow > Monitor> Claims:
- In case of multiple Reviewers,
- The Accept & Forward button and the Reject button appears along with the Back button
- On clicking the Accept & Forward button, emails are sent to the following recipients:
- Employee—informing the employee that the Reviewer has accepted the Claim request and has forwarded it to the next level for approval.
- Reviewer 1—informing the Reviewer 1 that the Claim request is sent to the next level for approval.
- Reviewer 2—informing the Reviewer 2 that Reviewer 1 has sent the Claim request for approval.
- In case of a single Reviewer,
- The Accept button and the Reject button appears along with the Back button.
- On clicking the Accept button, emails are sent to the following recipients:
- Employee—informing the employee that the Reviewer has accepted the Claim request.
- Reviewer—informing the Reviewer that the Claim request is accepted.
- Options to Approve, Reject or Override each Claim item.