You can upload Payslip Remarks Importer in bulk using the Excel Importer.
Perform the following steps to import the Payslip Remarks Importer components in bulk.
- Navigate to Employee > Admin > Excel Import. The Excel Import Log page appears.
- In the Importer Type field, type or select Payslip Remarks Importer from the drop-down.
Click on Import From Excel. The Excel Importer page appears. A section appears with a link to download a sample Excel file.
- Refer the downloaded sample file to create the excel file that you want to upload. This Excel file must have details such as description, visible and so on. You must save the Excel file in XLS and XLSX format.
- Click on Upload File and select the appropriate Excel file from your directory. The uploaded file appears in place of the Upload File button. Click
Figure 1: Uploading the Excel File appearing adjacent to the uploaded file if you want to cancel the selection and choose another file.
- Click Next. The Excel Importer Mapping section appears.
Figure 2: Mapping the Fields of the Imported Excel File
- For the fields appearing under the Fields From Excel column, select the corresponding field under the Mapped To column.
Click Next. The Excel Importer Validate section appears displaying the message, No new master found. Please click next to see the import result. This message implies that imported values map to system-defined values.
- Click Next. The Excel Importer page appears displaying a log of the actions performed. This page also displays the associated errors.
Figure 3: Viewing the Log of Actions Performed
- Click . The Payslip Remarks components are successfully imported.
The remarks will appear at the end of the payslip, based on the payslip type imported, under Payroll > Published Info > Payslip or Payroll > Published Info > Reimbursement Payslip.