The number of extra hours that an employee works after their shift ends is considered as overtime. It is a statutory requirement to pay employees for the overtime. There are a lot of factors which should be considered by a company to calculate overtime pay. To make it easy for our users, we have introduced a new module called Overtime. Overtime is added as a component of the Attendance module. With Overtime module, you can achieve the following objectives:
- Accurate calculation of overtime hours based on attendance swipes. We also ensure that these calculations are done in accordance with the statutory requirements.
- Calculate and determine employees’ the exact amount for overtime as per the company overtime policy.
- Manage complete overtime workflow from capturing overtime hours to generating payslips.
- Create and share reports related to overtime.
- Create an insightful and transparent culture in the company between finance admins, overtime admins, HR admin, managers, and employees.
- Provide overtime information access to employees, managers and admins.
- Generate notifications related to overtime.
Overtime Module is divided into following sections. You can view all the sections in the form of the following pages: