The Attendance Settings page appears when you click Attendance Options under the Attendance settings group.
Perform the followings steps to configure the attendance settings.
- In the IP Address for Signing In text box, type the IP Address from which the employees can login.
Figure 1: Configuring Attendance Options
In the Schedule for the daily attendance process to run field, schedule the time at which you want the attendance process to run.
Note that the processor runs for the previous day and not the current day.
- Select the Allow the system to identify every In/Out swipe type check box, if you want to allow the system to recognize every In/Out swipe type.
In the Attendance Year field, select the year considered for updating the attendance year.
If the current calendar year is greater than the attendance year, then the calendar year is considered.
- Select the Allow managers to assign shifts and attendance for themselves check box, if you want to allow managers to assign shift and attendance by themselves.
- In the Attendance Cut-Off Date field, select the date from the drop-down list, after which the attendance cannot be changed.
- Select the Mandatory to include a reason while applying for attendance regularization check box, if you want to make it mandatory for employees to include a reason when they apply for attendance regularization.
- In the field, select the Reviewer from the drop-down list.
- In the Attendance Penalty Leave field, select the leave type using the arrows.
- Select the Use Employee No. as the Access Card number check box, if you want to allow employees to use their Employee Number as the Access Card Number.
- Select the Enable predefined reasons while applying for attendance regularization check box, if you want predefined reasons to be displayed to employees when they apply for attendance regularization. Once this option is enabled, the predefined reasons (that are added as list of values) appear in the form of a drop-down list for the employees.
- Click Save. The Attendance Settings is configured based on the selections you made.