The Assets page allows you to provide assets to your employees. To navigate to the Assets page, click Employee > Information > Assets.
Figure 1: Navigating to Assets Page
Adding New Assets
The Assets page displays the assets already allotted to the employee. You can add a new asset by performing the following steps:
- Search for the employee to whom you want to assign the asset.
- Click the Add icon (
Figure 2: Adding Assets ) appearing adjacent to New asset.
- In the Asset Type field, select the appropriate asset from the drop-down list. You can also add or edit the list by clicking the Add / Edit Asset Type [ ] icon.
- In the Asset Status field, select the status from the drop-down list.
- Type the Asset Details and the associated Asset ID in the text boxes provided.
- In the Asset Value field, choose or type the value for the chosen asset.
- In the Issue Date, Valid Till and Returned On fields, choose the appropriate dates from the calendar that appears.
- In the Remarks text box, type remarks if any.
- Click Save to add the asset details. A message appears prompting you that the data is successfully recorded.