In a number of places in greytHR, a value needs to be selected from a list of values. For example, we can have lists of qualifications, banks, blood groups, etc. You can configure and manage the list of values from this page.
- To navigate to General Settings, click Settings icon > System Settings > General > List of Values.
- Select the list you wish to update from the drop-down. For example, Qualifications. You can also search for the list by typing a few letters in the drop-down list.
- The current list of values for the selected list is shown (if any).
- At the end of the list, a blank row is always available for you to add new values.
- Click Save button at the bottom of the page to save the edited values.