The Leave Granter feature of greytHR, helps you quickly grant leave to one or more employees. The Leave Granter page, displays all leaves credited (granted) to the employees for the current leave year. By default, processing is automated through a scheduler. You can also do it manually.
The Leave Granter helps you perform the following actions:
- The grant of leave, irrespective of an employee's eligibility (based on factors such as leave balance) is based on Leave System Settings.
- You can enable or disable leave scheme from System Settings.
- Leave Grant cannot be availed for future days. The calendar is disabled for the date after current date.
Filter on Type
- Click Leave > Admin > Leave Granter.
In the Leave Granter page, filter on either Grant Type or Leave Type or both.
Batch refers to the grant batch and Count to the number of actually processed leaves. Negative values in count indicate ineligible leaves.
- Click view batch summary or delete batch details in a selected row. to
View Batch Summary
- In the Leave Granter page, click
In the Leave Grant Batch Summary page, view or delete leave details for all or selected employee. For example, note that the Privilege Leave recorded for Aadesh Hiralal Sonar in the Post Leave Transaction page displays here as follows:
Click search on an employee.to display the employee search control to
In the Leave Granter page, click.
In the Leave Granter For Year <yyyy>, enter details for scheduler as follows:
To directly go to this page, go to Actions > Leave > Grant Leave.
- Click .
- A success message displays.
- The Leave Granter page displays with details of the scheduler.
Clickto view leave granted through scheduler as follows:
The granted leave reflects in the Employee Leave page for the respective employees.
Click here to watch the video on how to grant leaves manually.