greytHR is a web application to manage employee information, process payroll, and generate reports.
Features at a Glance
- Keep track of employee information, increments, promotions, payments till date (YTD), leave records, etc.
- Manage employee leave balances, credit, availing, etc.
- Complete handling of payroll processing.
- Manage PF, ESI, Profession Tax, Income Tax, and Labor Welfare.
- Automatic deduction of salary advances, loans, Income Tax, TDS, and leave without pay.
- Payroll processing at the click of a button.
- Payslips printing and emailing (with password-protected PDF files).
- Bank transfer statement (with option for spreadsheet/text file export).
- Salary and Costing Statement by department and unit.
- All statutory reports.
- MIS reports.
- Reconciliation and audit tools.
- Excel import facility for mass data upload.
- Any number of income components (Basic, DA, HRA, and OT).
- Any number of deductions (PF, ESI, Income Tax, Advances, etc.)
- Different employee types: permanent, contract, trainee, etc.
- Different rules for different type of employees: PF eligibility, ESI eligibility, Income Tax, etc.
- Automatic payroll processing every month once you enter employee information and salary details.
- Handle pro-rating of salary for newly joined employees, resigned employees, and in cases of leave without pay.
- Complete Income Tax computation, projection for future months, declarations, etc.
- Easy Final Settlement and Arrears Management.
PF, ESI, & Profession Tax
- Handle all requirements of PF, ESI, and Profession Tax deductions.
- Configure the employees for whom these deductions are applicable.
- Configure the amount amount on which PF is computed.
- Reports include:
- PF Monthly Returns - R1
- PF Monthly Joinees - Form 5
- PF Monthly Resignations - Form 10
- PF Annual Reports - Form 3A and Form 6A
- ESI Monthly Returns including ESI Challan
- ESI Annual Returns - Form 6 and Form 7
- Profession Tax Monthly Returns
- Profession Tax Annual Returns
- Handle all Income Tax requirements accurately and easily.
- Accurate Income Tax calculation every month.
- Digitally signed Form 16 PDF documents.
- Income Tax returns: Form 24 and Form 24Q.
- Print/email detailed Income Tax calculations to employees.
- What-if analysis on Income Tax through ESS by employees.
- Payslips with information on Days Worked and Leave Days.
- Salary Registers: ability to create your own formats.
- Bank Transfer Statements: available for all major banks.
- Salary Cost Statements by department and unit.
- Payroll Differences Statement: compare previous and current month's Payroll for changes and exceptions.
- Loan Registers and Reimbursement Registers.
- Leave Register.
Other Payroll Features
- Apply Overrides on any components. Stop application generated values from being considered for a Payroll.
- Loan management: various types of loans to employees such as vehicle loan, housing loan, etc.
- Reimbursements: keep track of limits and entitlements for reimbursements such as medical, LTA, conveyance, etc.
- Arrears: you can process arrears for any previous period.
- Final Settlement: easy settlement of resigned employees covering leave encashment, loan dues, etc.
- Audit trails.
- Define any number of Leave Types: PL, CL, SL, Maternity Leave, LOP, etc.
- Extensive business rules definition capability for crediting, availing, and year-end process.
- Credit leaves annually, monthly, or quarterly based on years in service, etc.
- Define rules for granting leaves: clubbing, covering, based on status, etc.
- Facility to cancel, withdraw, lapse, and comp-off credit.
- Multi-location Holiday List.
- Enable employees to view their Leave details and apply for Leave online.
- Enable Managers to view the Leave details of their team members online.
Employee Self Service
- Enable your employees to view their salary information whenever they need. Information includes:
- Online Payslips.
- Online Reimbursement payout information (Reimbursement Slips).
- YTD Register (Year to date information on Income and Deductions).
- Loans Information.
- Income Tax calculation statement.
- Reimbursement Statement: Entitlement, Claims, and Balances.
- PF YTD: information on PF deductions done and employer contribution.
- Apart from providing facilities for an employee to view own information, features are also available to automate a number of processes. These include:
- Online Income Tax savings declarations by employees.
- What-if analysis of Income Tax: change Rent and other parameters and verify how Income Tax will vary.
- Apply for reimbursement claims online with approval by the Administrator and direct update in the Payroll.
- Facility for employees to post Help Desk tickets (issues) online. Responses and resolutions can also be posted online.