The organizations have various approaches for processing salary. One of the salary processing modes is to group the employees into categories and process the salary by keeping a cutoff date. For those organizations that use cutoff date salary processing approach, greytHR offers an advanced setting to enable accurate salary processing for each category.
Perform the following steps to enable cutoff dates for a selected category:
- To navigate, click Settings icon > System Settings > Payroll > Category Based Cutoff.
- Select a category from drop-down menu.
- Select a category item row. Enter Start Day and End Day to add the cutoff dates for the selected category item.
- Select Start From Previous Payroll checkbox to consider the selected category item from the previous payroll.
- Click Save to save the changes. On clicking Save, your changes will be displayed in table.