You can also apply for leave on behalf of your employee.
Figure 1: Viewing Post Leave Transaction page
Perform the following actions to apply for leave on behalf of your employee:
- Navigate to Leave > Information > Employee Leave and then click . The Post Leave Transaction page appears.
- In the Post Leave Transaction page, search for the employee you want to avail the leave for.
- In the Leave Type field, type or select the leave type from the drop down.
- In the Transaction Type field, type or select Availed from the drop down.
- In the From Date field, choose the appropriate date from the calendar that appears. Then select its appropriate session from the From Session drop down.
- In the To Date field, choose the appropriate date from the calendar that appears. Then select its appropriate session from the To Session drop down.
The Days field displays the number of days you have applied the leave. In the Reason field, type your reason, if any.
If any restriction rules appear, select the check box adjacent to Ignore Leave Apply Rules to by-pass the restrictions (there are certain restriction rules which can be by-passed when they appear).
- Click . A success message appears stating your leave was posted successfully.
You can also watch the leave related activites from the video below or by clicking here