The information (report) that moves from Payroll to Accounts is typically called as a Journal Voucher (JV). This page enables you to generate, cancel, and export generated JV and so have a smooth link between Payroll and Finance in greytHR. You generate the report for Finance as a spreadsheet. The user interactions on this page are:
Generate and Download JV
Click Payroll > Payout > Accounts JV Export.
Select the month for which you require Journal Voucher (JV). To directly go to this page, go to Actions > Payroll > Generate Accounts JV.
- Click .
- The generate JV message displays.
- The JV displays with date of generation.
Clickto download the data.
Cancel and Download JV
- In the Accounts JV Export page, select the month to view the generated JV.
- Click to cancel the JV and return to the Accounts JV Export page.
- The Cancel JV message displays.
- Click Confirm to cancel the JV.
- A cancellation message displays.
The JV details display in the Accounts JV Export page.
All JVs cancelled for selected month display in this list.
Click the cancelled JV to view its details on the page.
To download the cancelled JV, click. To revert to the list of cancelled JVs, click or cancel currently generated JV.
Import JV from greytHR to Tally
If you have selected the Tally xml for JV Output type while setting up the template and downloaded the Tally xml file, open Tally and Import it