The Password Management page allows you to change your password and view your login history. To navigate to the Password Management page, click your username appearing at the top-right corner and then click Account Settings from the menu.
Following are the actions that you can perform from this page:
Change Your Password
Perform the following steps under the Change Password tab to modify your password.
- Type your current password in the Current Password text box.
- Type your new password in the New Password text box.
- Retype the new password in the Confirm Password text box.
- Click Save Changes. You password is updated as per your details.
Figure 1: Changing the Password
Track Your Login History
The Login History tab enables you to keep a track of your login details. You can get the the following information from this tab:
- The last date (instance) when you logged on to the greytHR application.
- The last date (instance) when you failed to log on to the greytHR application.
- The date on which you had last changed your password.
- History of all your previous logins, with details of the date on which you attempted a particular login and the IP Address from which you attempted the login. Click the arrows to go to the next and previous pages.
Figure 2: Viewing Login History